Kinderkraft Trike Aveo
Why Buy From Us?
- FREE Delivery ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
Kinderkraft Trike Aveo
The Kinderkraft AVEO tricycle is suitable for children from nine months to five years (3-in-1). It's equipped with durable tyres with shock absorbers that don't require pumping. Another advantage of the AVEO tricycle is the swivel seat, which allows you to have your child facing backwards or forwards. It grows with your child – the foldable frame and modular design allow you to easily transform the tricycle and adjust it to the child's age.
- "Freewheel" allows the child to pedal independently, while the parent has full control (this function also protects the child's legs against impact).
- An adjustable, three-point safety harness with pads and a soft buckle cover that increases the child's comfort while riding.
- The soft bar, which can be opened, allows you to easily place your child in and out.
- Rubber handles ensure a firm grip thanks to their non-slip texture.
- The steel frame provides a solid and durable design even during the craziest of rides.
- The product is tested and approved by European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Detachable backrest – it's high, wide, and made of breathable material to ensure comfort for your child.
- A large hood that can be folded out guarantees protection against the sun, rain and wind.
- Easy to keep clean – the backrest and seat material can be quickly removed and washed at 30°C.
- Space saving – the foldable tricycle frame makes transport and storage a breeze.
- A foldable footrest lets the feet rest after vigorous pedalling. They also provide support for toddlers who aren't yet able to use the pedalling function.
- The swivel seat allows the child to face backwards or forwards.
- The adjustable parent handlebar allows you to correct your child's manoeuvres.
- The design allows the product to be used from nine months to five years of age.
- Thanks to the folding function, AVEO even fits into a small boot!
- Bag for small items – a practical place for money, keys or your phone.
- Cup holder – for the coffee you didn't get time to enjoy at home.
- Bell – your child can let everyone know that they're approaching.
- Handy baskets – a smaller one is at the front of the tricycle and can be used for the child's favourite drink or beloved teddy, while there's also a larger one at the back of the tricycle.
- Frame: steel
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Length: 112 cm overall, 76.5 cm from wheel to wheel
- Width : 49.5 cm
- Height: maximum to the top of the hood 108 cm
- Parent handle/handlebar height: 93 cm to 108 cm (three levels of adjustment)
- Wheel diameter: front 26 cm, rear 21 cm
- Handlebar: width 39 cm, height from the ground 57 cm
- Seat: 36 cm, front-back adjustment range – 2 cm, distance from the seat to pedals – 36-38 cm
- Fold-out footrests: height from the ground 20 cm
- Removable backrest: height 50 cm, width 31 cm
- Bag on parent handlebar: length 27 cm, width 16cm
- Folded tricycle frame: length 72 cm, width 49.5 cm
Tricycle weight: 12.2 kg
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does www.mytinytot.co.uk deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 3404 1543.
Thank you for shopping at www.mytinytot.co.uk.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you, takes physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by email to email@example.com
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Once the right to cancel period has expired we may still accept returns, although additional charges will be applicable. However, these regulations do not restrict the statutory right to cancel and do not apply during the 14 days cancellation period.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract during the 14 day cancellation period, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
To Return a Product To Us
Please make sure that the product was received by you in the last 14 days.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email should have the following information so that we can process a return.
- Your name
- Order reference number
- Your Address
- Email address
- Contact number
- Date of purchase
- Date the goods were received by you
- If you originally ordered multiple items, which do you want to return?
When we approve a return, please send the product along with a note indicating whether you want to exchange the product (and if so, what other product you want to order) or a refund.
Sending A Return Back To Us
Some of our products may have delicate physical properties and the transportation of these items is a difficult business. If the item you wish to return has delicate physical properties please make sure that any courier used is aware that the contents of the shipment could contain delicate items. Also, make sure that any courier shipment is fully insured to the value of the shipment (retail price).
Damaged Or Faulty Items Received By You
If you received a damaged or faulty product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be refunded.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone: 020 3404 1543
By email: email@example.com
Placing An Order
Will I get confirmation of my order?
As soon as we receive your order, we'll send out confirmation to your email address, this just means we've received your order in our system and we've pre-authorised your payment method ready for your purchase.
I placed my order but did not receive a confirmation email. Why?
If you recently placed your order and didn't immediately receive a confirmation email from us, then there might be a few issues we can look into:
- Our emails might be going to your junk or spam folder
- There might have been a misspelling when you entered your email address during checkout
- Your email server has very strong spam filters and is identifying our emails as spam so the emails aren't going through.
To be on the safe side, we encourage our customers to provide an alternate email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after I receive my order confirmation?
We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your item(s) are available and can be despatched as soon as possible. If your item(s) are available for shipping (within 5 business days), we'll process the charges and prepare to ship your order.
In the event that your item(s) are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your payment method and reach out to you via email or telephone.
Why do you need my phone number?
Some of our deliveries our couriers require a contact number to ensure smooth delivery of your order. We won't give to anyone else, it’s kept private and confidential. Plus if there are any issues with your order we can contact you quickly and easily.
Is it safe to buy online through your website?
Absolutely. www.mytinytot.co.uk strives to provide our customers with a safe and smooth customer experience. This site uses SSL encryption technology so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to the United Kingdom only.
Please Note: There may be additional charges for 'offshore domestic regions': the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Do you deliver outside of the United Kingdom?
No sorry, currently we only deliver within the United Kingdom.
How long does it typically take for your products to be despatched?
Usually within 48 hours of processing your order.
How long does it typically take for my purchase to arrive once it’s dispatched?
Usually 4-7 business days, however, some larger items can take longer.
Can my order be delivered to a PO box?
Unfortunately not, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.