Kinderkraft Pram Everyday 2-in-1
Why Buy From Us?
- FREE Delivery ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
Kinderkraft Pram Everyday 2-in-1
Learn all about this pushchair for special tasks – you'll love its manoeuvrability and functionality! Everyday is a 2-in-1 multi-functional pushchair with a large carrycot and soft mattress (the cover is enriched with bamboo fibres to ensure good ventilation and quick moisture wicking). The large stroller seat with side protection enables installation facing towards or away from the direction of travel, makes the pushchair very versatile. It's also very light for its size.
Everyday can hold up to 27 kg! It'll last you for years – not only is it durable, it's also extremely easy to steer. Thanks to the 360-degree swivel front wheels, which can be locked to drive straight, and the shock absorbers, Everyday is suitable for both short city strolls and trips to the forest, irrespective of the weather! This pushchair also features adjustable shock absorption in the frame, thanks to which every trip will be comfortable for your little one. For even greater convenience, the set also includes a special carry strap.
The pushchair comes with a large XL carrycot with a mattress that has thermoregulating and antibacterial properties. The carrycot is also equipped with a sturdy handle to allow you to carry your baby inside. The hood can be extended over 90 degrees! It's made of waterproof UPF 50+ fabric.
The carrycot can be folded flat to be able to travel with your child – it'll easily fit into every car. The carrycot can also be effortlessly stored in a wardrobe once your youngster grows out of it.
The stroller seat is large and wide, and has side protection to shield your little one from the cold wind. Combined with the fold-out, extendable and waterproof hood made of UPF50+ material, it also provides excellent protection against the sun and rain, while the additional ventilation panel in the hood ensures air flow on hot days. The four-step adjustable footrest and the option of reclining the backrest to the lie-flat position make the stroller suitable for both walks and naps in the fresh air. The backrest can be easily adjusted to three different positions using one hand: sitting, reclining and lie-flat.
The Everyday pushchair comes with a cup holder, mosquito net, rain cover, leg warmer (separately for the carrycot and for the stroller), sun shade and universal adapters*.
- The large hood can be extended (both in the carrycot and in the stroller). It's made of waterproof UPF 50+ fabric for good protection against all types of adverse weather conditions. It also has good ventilation (hidden mesh panel under the material) to ensure good air flow on hot days. The hood of the stroller also has a window to be able to see your child and an additional sun shade.
- The stroller has an adjustable five-point safety harness with soft pads and a crotch cover. The pads are easy to remove and can be machine washed.
- The AUTO LOCK prevents the stroller from spontaneous unfolding during transport and while carrying.
- The guard rail is covered with eco-leather, rotates (360 degrees) and can be removed from both sides. In addition to ensuring safety, it makes it easy to put your child in and take them out of the stroller.
- The stroller has side protection to shield your little one from the wind.
- The frame is made of aluminium, meaning the frame is extremely solid and durable. The pushchair is also very light for its size.
- The large wheels with shock absorbers are made of rubber filled with puncture-resistant foam. They have increased resistance to abrasion and provide good contact with the ground.
- The rear axle of the pushchair features the STOP & RIDE linked brake. It's operated from the top, so it won't damage delicate shoes, such as sandals or heels.
- The MINK car seat features a three-point safety harness with pads and a crotch cover. It's equipped with convenient belt guides to make correct installation easier. The insert for young children also improves safety, as it allows you to even better tailor the car seat to your little one.
- The car seat has passed crash testing at the renowned TASS INTERNATIONAL institute.
- The carrycot comes with a soft mattress whose cover is enriched with bamboo viscose fibres. It ensures good ventilation and is quicker at wicking away moisture. The mattress has thermoregulating and antibacterial properties.
- The pushchair has a very large XL carrycot, meaning even older children (up to 9 kg) can ride in comfort.
- The stroller backrest can be reclined to the lie-flat position using one hand. It has three adjustment options, and when reclined to the lie-flat position, the length together with the seat is a huge 94 cm. Together with the adjustable footrest (four positions), it creates a comfortable space to nap in the fresh air.
- The stroller seat is large and deep, and combined with a maximum frame load of 27 kg it means that even older children (up to 22 kg) can easily ride in the pushchair.
- The EVERYDAY pushchair is easy to fold to a compact size. The frame can be folded with the seat still attached. The pushchair can be folded with the seat still attached in both the forward- and rearward-facing positions. The carrycot can also be folded (folds flat). This makes transport and storage a breeze.
- When folded, the pushchair can stand on its own – now, storage is much easier, even in a small apartment.
- The frame is made of durable, lightweight aluminium. This makes it much easier to carry up and down stairs. For even greater convenience, the set also includes a special carry strap.
- The frame has adjustable shock absorption. You can tailor it to the terrain you're walking on. Your little one will be comfortable when riding on both asphalt and bumpy pavement.
- The telescopic parent handle with three adjustment options allows you to better tailor its length to your height. It's finished with eco-leather that's pleasant to the touch.
- The carrycot features two pockets (one outside secured using a zipper, and the second one inside at the child's feet). This makes it easier to store small items on walks.
- At the back of the seat (in the stroller version) there's a pocket for your accessories. It'll fit keys or a wallet.
- stroller cover: polyester
- carrycot cover: polyester
- carrycot mattress fill material: polyurethane foam
- mattress cover material: polyester + bamboo fibres (viscose)
- hood material: polyester
- frame material: aluminium
- front wheel material: rubber filled with EVA foam
- rear wheel material: rubber filled with EVA foam
- parent handle material: eco-leather
- guard rail material: eco-leather
- Other finishes (logo etc.): eco-leather, embroidery, print
- frame with stroller: 14.3 kg
- seat: 4.5 kg,
- frame: 9.8 kg,
- frame + stroller: 14.3 kg,
- carrycot: 5.9 kg,
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does www.mytinytot.co.uk deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 3404 1543.
Thank you for shopping at www.mytinytot.co.uk.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you, takes physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by email to email@example.com
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Once the right to cancel period has expired we may still accept returns, although additional charges will be applicable. However, these regulations do not restrict the statutory right to cancel and do not apply during the 14 days cancellation period.
Effects of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract during the 14 day cancellation period, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
To Return a Product To Us
Please make sure that the product was received by you in the last 14 days.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email should have the following information so that we can process a return.
- Your name
- Order reference number
- Your Address
- Email address
- Contact number
- Date of purchase
- Date the goods were received by you
- If you originally ordered multiple items, which do you want to return?
When we approve a return, please send the product along with a note indicating whether you want to exchange the product (and if so, what other product you want to order) or a refund.
Sending A Return Back To Us
Some of our products may have delicate physical properties and the transportation of these items is a difficult business. If the item you wish to return has delicate physical properties please make sure that any courier used is aware that the contents of the shipment could contain delicate items. Also, make sure that any courier shipment is fully insured to the value of the shipment (retail price).
Damaged Or Faulty Items Received By You
If you received a damaged or faulty product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be refunded.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone: 020 3404 1543
By email: email@example.com
Placing An Order
Will I get confirmation of my order?
As soon as we receive your order, we'll send out confirmation to your email address, this just means we've received your order in our system and we've pre-authorised your payment method ready for your purchase.
I placed my order but did not receive a confirmation email. Why?
If you recently placed your order and didn't immediately receive a confirmation email from us, then there might be a few issues we can look into:
- Our emails might be going to your junk or spam folder
- There might have been a misspelling when you entered your email address during checkout
- Your email server has very strong spam filters and is identifying our emails as spam so the emails aren't going through.
To be on the safe side, we encourage our customers to provide an alternate email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after I receive my order confirmation?
We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your item(s) are available and can be despatched as soon as possible. If your item(s) are available for shipping (within 5 business days), we'll process the charges and prepare to ship your order.
In the event that your item(s) are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your payment method and reach out to you via email or telephone.
Why do you need my phone number?
Some of our deliveries our couriers require a contact number to ensure smooth delivery of your order. We won't give to anyone else, it’s kept private and confidential. Plus if there are any issues with your order we can contact you quickly and easily.
Is it safe to buy online through your website?
Absolutely. www.mytinytot.co.uk strives to provide our customers with a safe and smooth customer experience. This site uses SSL encryption technology so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to the United Kingdom only.
Please Note: There may be additional charges for 'offshore domestic regions': the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
Do you deliver outside of the United Kingdom?
No sorry, currently we only deliver within the United Kingdom.
How long does it typically take for your products to be despatched?
Usually within 48 hours of processing your order.
How long does it typically take for my purchase to arrive once it’s dispatched?
Usually 4-7 business days, however, some larger items can take longer.
Can my order be delivered to a PO box?
Unfortunately not, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.